Ministry of Religious Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia is opening scholarship opportunities for excellent international students to study in one of seven high-quality selective Islamic high schools (madrasas) in Indonesia for the Academic Year of 2023/2024
- Select excellent students from the Philippines interested in studying for three years at one of seven leading public Islamic high schools in Indonesia
- Deliver messages of the moderate values of Islam, nurture agents of peace, tolerance, confidence, and competence to become guardians of Islam rahmatan lil a'lamin.
- Inform the world about the peaceful and tolerant culture in Indonesia.
- Administration process - conducted to through the online application system https://snpdb-madrasah.kemenag.go.id to verify and validate the required documents submitted.
- Scholastic aptitude test - conducted through an online computer-based test.
- Interview - conducted online to measure capacity, experience, interest, ability and the commitment of learning.
- Student visa to study for 3 (three) years.
- Arrival personal allowance of IDR 3.000.000
- Boarding necessities (uniforms, mattresses, bed sheets, and books).
- Monthly personal living allowance of IDR 1.250.000.
- Dormitory fees.
- Insurance fee.
- Three months of Indonesian language training. A month online at home and two months in the appointed universities in Indonesia.
- One return travel allowance for the duration of 3 (three) years study.